Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Prevent Damage As Much As Possible
Storms can pop up spontaneously or come with a warning, but either way, damage from the storm might catch you by surprise. There are a few things you can do to try to prepare (as much as possible) before a storm hits:
- Store your important documents somewhere safe from water damage.
- Find your flood risk using the FEMA flood map.
- Have an evacuation plan in case worse comes to worst.
- Ensure your home is as safe as possible by using surge protectors, a lighting rod, and trimming any trees limbs that could cause damage if they fall.
- Ensure you are getting emergency notifications.
Protecting yourself and your home or business as much as possible is important. However, we know that we can’t prevent all damage. This is where SERVPRO of St. George comes in!
Storm Cleanup Experts in St. George
We are locally owned with national resources. We respond quickly to get your home or business back up and running, “Like it never even happened.” We use our specialized equipment and technology to ensure your home is restored to its pre-storm condition. Give us a call when the storm strikes!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (435) 656-9061
Why Choose SERVPRO of St. George?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 2120 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of St. George is close by and ready to respond to your flood or storm damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the St. George community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: