Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Prevent Damage As Much As Possible
Storms can pop up spontaneously or come with a warning, but either way, damage from the storm might catch you by surprise. There are a few things you can do to try to prepare (as much as possible) before a storm hits:
- Store your important documents somewhere safe from water damage.
- Find your flood risk using the FEMA flood map.
- Have an evacuation plan in case worse comes to worst.
- Ensure your home is as safe as possible by using surge protectors, a lighting rod, and trimming any trees limbs that could cause damage if they fall.
- Ensure you are getting emergency notifications.
Protecting yourself and your home or business as much as possible is important. However, we know that we can’t prevent all damage. This is where SERVPRO of St. George comes in!
Storm Cleanup Experts in St. George
We are locally owned with national resources. We respond quickly to get your home or business back up and running, “Like it never even happened.” We use our specialized equipment and technology to ensure your home is restored to its pre-storm condition. Give us a call when the storm strikes!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (435) 656-9061
Why Choose SERVPRO of St. George?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your St. George home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As water and storm damage specialists, we have the experience and advanced training that enables us to restore your property quickly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
Major storms and flooding events can overwhelm many restoration companies. On the other hand, SERVPRO of St. George can access resources from 2180 Franchises across the state and country and even utilize Disaster Recovery Teams for major storms and disasters.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of St. George is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the St. George community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: