If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (435) 656-9061

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Cleanup in Washington, Utah Home

Moisture buildup from water heater malfunction.

The water heater in this Washington, Utah home started leaking without the knowledge of the homeowners. The leak was not major and didn't even cause any major structure damage. But the excess moisture in the room caused black mold to begin to grow.

Removing the moisture is the best way to keep the mold from growing. Until the wood could be removed we placed a dehumidifier to get rid of the moisture in the air.

Mold is not always covered by insurance but we can work with homeowners to discuss ways to keep their home free from mold.