If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (435) 656-9061

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical Fire in St. George, UT

Detrimental Electrical Fire in St. George, UT

This electrical fire started with the AC unit in the home. The fire started in the attic and then broke through the ceiling of the home. Most of the smoke damage stayed in the attic but the AC unit could not be turned on until it was properly cleaned or the whole house would smell like smoke.

The team from SERVPRO of St. George had to take part of the roof off of the home, fix the wiring, and replace the ceiling before it was restored to preloss conditions. The owners of the home were very thankful for the work that was accomplished in such little time.