Double Damage from Broken Pipe in St. George, Utah
This home had mold and water damage inside.
When a pipe broke inside this St. George home it flooded the room from the ceiling. The water had sat for too long and mold started to grow.
The homeowner called a plumber to fix the pipe break and we got started on the mold problem. Unfortunately the fix on the pipe did not fix the problem accurately and it broke again during the night.
No mold grew on the new damage. The difference is that we were able to start the drying process of the new water damage quickly which kept mold from growing.