Entire warehouse on fire in Hurricane, UT
This fire in Hurricane, UT was the result of a faulty electric circuit in the hot tub upstairs but the fire damaged the entire warehouse including the basement. The SERVPRO team did insulation, drywall, flooring, electricity, HVAC, painting, sound system, tiling, installed glass and doors.
Thankfully no one was injured with this fire. Did you know that 7 people die every day from a home fire? Did you know that 36 people suffer injuries as a result of a home fire every single day? Did you know that fires cause over 7 billion in property damage every year?
If you have a fire at your home or business, be sure to call the professionals at SERVPRO of St George and we can make it "Like it never even happened"